- We delivered our first Unity3D + Kinect prototype for Yale University a few weeks ago. More specifically, this was developed for the Yale Child Study Center at the Yale School of Medicine. The prototype is currently being used for research purposes.
- Last month, I attended the Game Developers Conference in San Francisco. This was a great occasion to meet some of the customers we’ve worked for before in real life for the very first time, and also to make new connections. Together with Kinection, we even used this unique occasion to work on some ongoing projects together for a few hours.
- We’ve been brainstorming for Cartamundi – the world leader in playing cards – and developed a prototype for them showing off Printechnologic’s TouchCode API in combination with cards printed by Cartamundi. The prototype shows how this technology can enhance the gameplay.
- The books of the Unity Essentials Books Giveaway found their way to their new owners. Enjoy!
- After all the work done for Kinection, it’s no surprise that there would be more educational game prototyping projects coming up. The first one has been delivered just a week ago, for a client in Belgium. I’m starting to see more and more signs indicating that the market for serious games for educational purposes, used in schools, is something that will really kick of in the next years.
- We’ve worked for our first customer in Hong Kong! And that’s pretty much all that can be disclosed about it at the moment…